In today's ever-changing world of regulatory compliance, safety, insurance and liability issues, there are many work tasks that a company must constantly manage. In order to properly manage your supply chain, you must utilize qualified and trustworthy carriers to transport your products. It has never been more necessary to take the right steps to ensure that your carriers are the best they can be.
SRT Transportation Solutions' Carrier Compliance Program is the best tool to help you get the job done correctly and at the lowest cost.
Our reporting service has provided shippers with a valuable tool that assists them in monitoring a carrier's compliance with their corporate and/or DOT regulatory compliance. For some shippers, our service has become and integral part of their carrier qualification process for both preferred carrier selection and customer-routed carrier approval.
- Insurance Compliance Program
- Carrier Qualification Program
- Monitor your preferred carriers with respect to your corporate insurance requirements.
- Track ANY type of policy, including General, Auto, Umbrella Excess, Cargo, Warehouse and Workers Compensation/Employers Liability.
- *Optional - Monitor special endorsements, including Additional Insured and Waiver of Subrogation, on the policies you specify.
Includes the Insurance Compliance PLUS:
- Motor Carrier Safety Ratings
- CSA/SMS Scores
- Interstate Authority
- Hazardous Materials Registration Statements
- Standard Carrier Alpha Code (SCAC)
- Carrier Pre-qualifications - Upon receipt of the Carrier Name, Contact, Phone Number and Level of Qualification, we will work within a 24-hour guideline to provide a complete carrier profile, on a priority basis, to our designated contact. This includes obtaining a certificate of insurance from the carrier's insurance agent if the carrier in new to our system.